czwartek, 9 lutego 2023

Wedding album / Album ślubny

Hello!
Today I have this lovely inspiration for you. It's a wedding album as a memory gift for my best friend who were my "witness" who signs wedding papers and also amazing florist at my wedding. She made flower decorations, my wedding bouquet and other flower arrangements. And that's the reason why I decorated this album with flowers and romantic elements. I hope you will like it.

Cześć!
Dziś mam dla Was tę cudowną inspirację. To album ślubny jako pamiątka dla mojej najlepszej przyjaciółki, która była moim "świadkiem" podpisującym papiery ślubne, a także niesamowitą florystką na moim ślubie. Wykonała dekoracje kwiatowe, mój bukiet ślubny i inne kompozycje kwiatowe. I dlatego ozdobiłam ten album kwiatami i romantycznymi elementami. Mam nadzieję, że Ci się spodoba.












   I  used:/ Użyłem:



Have a nice creative day!
Miłego twórczego dnia!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz